Join this workshop to attain a general level of comfort and familiarity with social media as a solution for augmenting, enhancing and amplifying events and experiences for delegates. Look at how audience behaviours are changing generationally, and in line with advancements in technology, and why this means that strategic planning is more important than ever. We’ll address how social media can add layers of interaction and conversation throughout the entire event programme, as well as providing essential insights into your audience that can be used for planning future events. Finally, we’ll brainstorm all the touch-points of an event that can be enhanced through the use of social media.
- Comfort in embracing social media platforms
- Ideas on how to plan your campaign’s social media activity
- Tips on where to source feedback for future event planning
- Developing audience insights from social media interaction
- Communicating effectively via social media