Events are an established part of the marketing mix – Forrester Research estimates that live events are the biggest line item for B2B marketing budgets at 20%. But are you ready to put events right at the heart of your marketing and ensure that they meet your specific brand and marketing objectives? Do you know what you’re trying to achieve with different events? What is the relative value of a trade show over a private dinner?
What are the best planning and briefing tips? How can you ensure that your live event communicates your brand proposition? And most importantly, how do you ensure that events are both part of the sales cycle and deliver a return – on objective as well as investment.
- Understand the importance of determining event objectives
- Gain top tips for superlative planning and briefing
- Discover tactics to maximise engaging experiences and build relationships
- Learn how to make events part of the sales cycle to deliver a return
- Leave with a plan for follow-up and ROI